I have a laptop and too much funny

Hi everyone (all three of you)!

I've always thought of creating a blog, writing gives me great joy. Sharing my writing and seeing the joy it gives other people gives me cheap thrills. With the encouragement of my family and friends, I have decided to (finally) take the plunge and create this!

It's a Wednesday night, I am sitting at home doing the usual (someone please tell me a fun way to write usz, you know the short form of usual, the way I say it) i.e. praying for Mac battery to last longer, trying to ignore BBM red flashing light while simultaneously getting excited (I know it's either Saks or Chinks) and spending too much time on my laptop when I should be eating dinner/bathing/cleaning up my room. I couldn't resist, I saw my phone and it was Chinks advising me on my (ZOMG I have my very own blog) blog title.

I plan to write mostly about my daily life, experiences (or lack thereof), poke fun, make witty (in my opinion, and that's the only opinion that matters) comments and try to write about what I know. I welcome suggestions and critique *rolls eyes*.

I also take this opportunity to thank my parents, my brother Karan and (some of) my best friends (in alphabetical order guys so please no scratching) - Apurva, Priyanka, Sakshi and Sandhini for encouraging me to believe in my writing skills and ensuring me that they will always read my posts...and there will be exams on this so... yeah.

I have to go now, will write soon! Looking forward to your thoughts!

Much love,

Debs

Comments

Chinks said…
Love the blog title.
So excited about this. Go crazy!
saks said…
Yayyyyy babes....this is awesome!!!
Sandhini said…
Finally, a blog worth reading first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Good bye perez, hellloooo DM.
Papi said…
I too, am very excited. Go for it, my darling.

On your comment "in my opinion, and that's the only opinion that matters", I have dug a quote (not mine !!!)

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
Winston Churchill . Have a cheerful day and 'happy blogging.'
Love, Papi

Popular Posts